This is the perfect role for a multi-faceted, driven Office Manager looking for a role in a newly opened office in Bahrain.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing this law office and conduct the following functions:
- Directly supervise office staff and ensure training is adequately undertaken and implementing firm policies;
- Assist the Managing Partner with recruitment matters for both legal and support staff;
- Manage all HR responsibilities including orientations and arranging visas;
- Liaise with the local suppliers including building and facilities contacts, office supplied, travel agencies etc;
- Point of contact for the global finance support team.
- Managing the diary and arranging local and interstate travel and meetings;
- File and document management;
- Opening and closing of the office every day;
- Office administration including filing, photocopying, typing, binding, and telephone management.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- At least 3 years experience in business management gained within a professional environment;
- Previous experience to facilitate and coordinate operational resources;
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects;
- Experience of managing staff would be advantageous;
- Strong IT skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.