Our client is a specialist design and engineering consultancy driving innovative projects on a global scale.
The northern Sydney based office is currently seeking a switched-on Office Assistant to join the welcoming office of circa 150 employees.
Situated at the front desk and providing assistance across the wider office, day to day responsibilities will include:
- Attend to incoming calls and responding to queries;
- Monitor the office inbox and distribute emails throughout the business;
- Process mail and coordinate couriers;
- Facilitate phone system and video conferencing set up;
- Document and data management, edits and formatting;
- Copy, scan and file maintenance;
- Control and order office stock including stationery, kitchen supplies and field equipment;
- Assist with event organisation;
- Liaise with building manager and suppliers for general office maintenance;
- Support onboarding functions such as issuing office equipment, security access, ID creation;
- Warden and First Aider responsibilities for the office;
- Ad hoc admin and office projects.
This is a full-time, Monday to Friday position with daily hours of 8:30am - 5:00pm.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Previous experience (2+ years) working in a corporate office environment;
- Excellent attention to detail with maturity to handle sensitive and confidential information;
- Strong communication skills;
- Polished and professional with a willingness to learn and develop.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.