We're excited to assist a leading international law firm as they seek an experienced Office Administrator/Manager for their Dubai office.
The firm are searching for an Office Administrator to work within a supportive team responsible for managing administrative functions including human resources and finance and liaising closely with Partners on policy and day to day matters.
Daily responsibilities of this role include:
- Manage all administrative matters relating to recruitment, induction/orientation, appraisal, salary reviews and termination.
- Oversee all accounting functions of the offices.
- Direct all areas of facilities management, including space design, utilization, renovation and maintenance.
- Assess and reconsider ways to improve office efficiencies and processes and reduce unnecessary costs.
- Provide leadership supervision to secretaries, receptionist, accounting staff member and administrative assistants.
- Ensure on-going eligibility of all lawyers and staff to work in the office.
- Liaise with international IT and Business Development managers.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects.
Listed below are the minimum expectations to meet in order to perform the role:
- A minimum of five years’ experience as an office manager / administrator, preferably in a law firm or other professional services environment.
- A minimum of five years’ management experience.
- A financial background including reporting, planning, forecasting, budgeting, and variance and operations analysis.
- Facilities and space planning experience.
- A solid understanding of a professional services firm structure and management from financial, operational, and personnel perspectives.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.