Our client is a leading global law firm headquartered in the USA with offices across 5 continents.
The Dubai office has an opening for a skilled Legal Translator with commercial fluency in Arabic and English.
As part of the Knowledge Management team, your primary responsibility will be to produce accurate and and efficient translations to Arabic and English documents of both Legal and Non-Legal nature. In addition, you will be utilised as an interpreter for client and third-party meetings.
As a member of this firm you will enjoy a global network and interesting, relevant work as a key team member of a collaborative and professional culture.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- A qualified Translator with at least 3 years of experience working as a legal Translator and Interpreter;
- Educated to Tertiary Degree level;
- Excellent written and verbal fluency in Arabic and English at a commercial level;
- The ability to prioritise tasks, liaise with multiple stakeholders, and meet deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a professional approach;
- Good understanding of Legal IT systems and Microsoft Office, including knowledge of document formatting;
- Experience with online searches of legal and academic nature.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.