This role provides the successful applicant with the opportunity to work in a first class law firm, supporting a leading Property Partner in a part-time Legal Secretary role.
This national firm is CBD based, with modern offices close to Wynyard Station. The opportunity is a 12-month contract; due to ongoing growth in the firm, both contract and permanent applicants are encouraged to apply.
The Property team are searching for an experienced legal support professional to full a job-share vacancy. They are open to a schedule of 2, 3 or 4 days per week.
Daily responsibilities for this role include:
- Document and file management, opening and closing files;
- Liaising with clients and third parties via email, telephone and face to face;
- Diary and meeting management;
- Carriage of monthly billing, reporting, and processing expense claims;
- Coordinating travel requirements and preparing client documents and travel packs;
- Assisting with Business Development tasks such as arranging meetings and events, conducting research on prospective clients and practice areas;
- General administration and project management as needed.
Culture & Benefits:
You, the successful applicant, will enjoy state-of-the-art offices and team with proven stability and longevity. In addition to on-site training and development, you will have a supportive team and job-share buddy to set you on the path of success.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience of working in a Property or Commercial practice as a legal secretary or equivalent;
- Strong understanding of legal processes, file and billing management, and Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work to multiple and conflicting priorities;
- Excellent communication skills, previous job share experience is ideal but not essential.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.