We are seeking a highly motivated Legal Secretary with a minimum of three years of legal experience to join a leading national firm and support a Property and Finance Lawyer.
The successful applicant will provide administrative and secretarial assistance to the lawyer, including but not limited to: -
- Practice administration; opening, maintaining and closing files;
- Client liaison;
- Meeting and diary management;
- Preparing legal documents such as engagement letters, conducting searches, and attending to leasing documents;
- Utilising PEXA for transactions;
- Administering monthly legal billings.
Culture & Benefits:
You, the successful applicant, will enjoy state-of-the-art offices and a culture that stands above the rest. Current employees praise this firm for offering a supportive and inclusive working environment, an array of social events, flexible working conditions, and a variety of company benefits.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience working in a legal support role in a high volume property and/or finance practice;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as the ability to prioritize tasks and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is necessary, as well as the ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Knowledge of legal software, MS Office Suite, and PEXA is highly desirable.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.