A leading Australian law firm have an opportunity for a high performing Secretary within their thriving Property practice.
This opportunity has it all; a strong team culture, varied Legal Secretarial requirements, and the scope to flex your Paralegal skills as well.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting between 3-6 lawyers up to Partner level, attending to the legal administration of conveyances, developments and probate matters. Your daily responsibilities will include processing contracts, transfers, mortgages and leases as well as preparing for exchanges.
Culture & Benefits:
On offer is a strong salary package within a collegiate team practicing a flexible work approach. Employees have access to wellbeing initiatives, career development programs, and industry mentors.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Proven experience of working in a legal support role within a Property law practice, managing the administration of conveyances and off-plan developments;
- Previous experience providing support at Partner level;
- A current conveyancing license is ideal but not essential;
- Demonstrated ability to organise a busy practice and diary, with strong IT skills and experience using PEXA;
- An engaging and energetic work ethic and an investment in building relationships and working with multiple stakeholders;
- Friendly and ready for a challenge!
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.