A leading Australian law firm has a brand new role for a high performing Secretary to support their thriving Property practice.
If you enjoy having freedom to self-manage and run things, this role could be for you!
You will be supporting a Partner, Associate, Lawyer and licensed conveyancer and will be responsible for attending to a high volume of billing, legal documents, file management and diary management amongst other things.
Enjoy a strong working relationship with highly approachable lawyers, autonomy and responsibility in engaging with files, and an array of firm benefits!
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience of working in a legal support role within a high volume practice;
- Previous experience providing support at Partner level;
- Experience with Aderant Expert and iManage/filesite essential;
- Previous experience with high volume billing;
- Demonstrated ability to organise a busy practice and diary, with strong administrative skills;
- An engaging and energetic work ethic and an investment in building relationships and working with multiple stakeholders;
- Friendly and ready for a challenge!
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing talent solutions from a global perspective. Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations in the areas of Lawyers, Legal Support, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.