A leading Australian law firm has a brand new role for a high performing Secretary to support their thriving Property practice.
In this role you will be responsible for attending to legal documents, file management, high volume of billing, diary management and helping to maintain the CLE register.
Enjoy a strong working relationship with highly approachable lawyers, autonomy and responsibility in engaging with files, and an array of firm benefits!
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience of working in a legal support role within a high volume practice;
- Previous experience providing support at Partner level;
- Demonstrated ability to organise a busy practice and diary, with strong administrative skills;
- An engaging and energetic work ethic and an investment in building relationships and working with multiple stakeholders;
- Experience with Aderant Expert advantageous;
- Friendly and ready for a challenge!
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing talent solutions from a global perspective. Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations in the areas of Lawyers, Legal Support, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.