This role provides the successful applicant with the opportunity to work in a trailblazing global law firm located in Brisbane's CBD.
This opportunity sits within the firm's Real Estate department and supports a Partner, Executive Counsel, and compact team in conjunction with a job share partner.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Producing, editing and submitting legal documents and correspondence of high quality within deadlines;
- Managing the start to finish billing process in liaison with team and clients;
- Collaborate with team to produce cost reporting requirements;
- Calendar and diary management;
- Attend to deadline diary and provide team prompts on upcoming dates;
- Assist with meeting preparations and action items;
- Delegating to, coaching and mentoring junior admin staff;
- Collaborating efficiently and effectively with job share partner, providing thorough handovers;
- General administration and project management as needed.
This is a part-time, job share position, with working days of Monday to Wednesday and hours of 8:30am - 5pm.
Culture & Benefits:
Enjoy state-of-the-art offices with resources to set you up for success. Current employees praise this firm for offering a supportive and inclusive working environment, an array of social events, flexible working conditions, and a variety of company benefits.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience of working in a Property / Real Estate team within a legal services organisation and supporting multiple fee earners;
- Thorough understanding of legal billing processes at large scale;
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work to multiple and conflicting priorities;
- Excellent communication skills, ideally with previous experience working in a job-share capacity.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.