This role provides the successful applicant with the opportunity to work in a leading national property practice within a law firm offering a fantastic culture.
Supporting a team of lawyers including one Partner specialising in Retail Leasing, your daily responsibilities will include:
- File management using FileSite software;
- Telephone and Inbox management for the team;
- Facilitating stamping for leases;
- Attend to document lodgements;
- Reporting and data management using CRM software;
- Drafting and editing correspondence and documents;
- Calendar and meeting organisation;
- Attending to monthly billing using Aderant software;
- General administration and project management as needed.
Culture & Benefits:
This firm offers a supportive and inclusive working environment, gym memberships, and a variety of company events.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Minimum typing speed 65 wpm with a high level of accuracy and good knowledge of Microsoft Office, legal billing, document management, and reporting software platforms;
- Previous experience of a Leasing team in a professional services organisation and supporting multiple fee earners;
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work to multiple and conflicting priorities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A polished, professional presentation.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.