We're excited to be representing an international law firm as they search for an Legal Secretary to join their office in Dubai.
Working in the Litigation team, this is a collaborative role which will involve:
- Amending and typing correspondence and documents via dictation and copy typing;
- Preparing legal documents and Court briefs;
- Extensive travel and diary management;
- Telephone and inbox management;
- File and database maintenance;
- Processing expense claims and preparing client bills;
- Attending to incoming and outgoing mail and faxes; and
- Ad hoc administration tasks.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience of working within a global or US law firm;
- Fluent in Arabic and English;
- Minimum typing speed 60wpm with a high level of accuracy and good knowledge of MS Office Suite and legal database and billing systems;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an emphasis on initiative and teamwork;
- Trustworthy and professionally presented.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.