An excellent career step for an intermediate Legal Assistant, this position supports an Office Managing Partner and a Group Head in the M&A and Digital Law teams.
The team offers a balance of a high-performing pace and an approachable, supportive mentoring approach.
Daily responsibilities for this role will include;
- Preparing and distributing all-office communications on behalf of the Managing Partner;
- Data and matter management: opening, maintaining and closing files;
- Managing two busy diaries, prompting lead times and preparing meeting packs;
- Undertaking monthly complex legal billing administration;
- Booking and arranging travel;
- Assisting with event planning and roll out.
Culture & Benefits:
This is a stand-out role with scope to grow your EA skills and make a direct positive impact on the office culture.
In addition to thorough induction and training, you will be privy to ongoing career development support, wellness programmes, a discretionary bonus programme, flexible working policies, and family friendly inclusive policies.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a professional services organisation and supporting multiple fee earners;
- Tech savvy with confidence overseeing complex and high revenue bills;
- Utmost professionalism, diplomacy and confidentiality in dealing with inter-office information;
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work to multiple and conflicting priorities;
- Excellent communication skills.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.