Our client is a historic Australian practice with offices located near to Martin Place.
There is an opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to support a partner plus team in the area of Commercial Litigation.
This position will allow for a wide variety of work and two very different working styles, meaning the successful applicant will enjoy a well-balanced working day.
Your day to day tasks will include managing files, preparing documents, filing, billing, diary management, and liaising with clients. For those that have an interest in law, there is the potential to assist with the drafting of documents.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Intermediate or Senior experience working in the Commercial practice of a law firm;
- Demonstrated experience managing court documents and court procedures;
- Excellent document management skills;
- An adaptable working style;
- Team-oriented and able to help out others and delegate when needed;
- Strong communication skills and a high level of professionalism.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing talent solutions from a global perspective. Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations in the areas of Lawyers, Legal Support, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.