The opportunity to join a leading Australian law firm has become available in a market-leading Commercial Insurance team.
In this role, you, the successful applicant, will support a cohesive team of three senior lawyers including a Partner with their transactional insurance practice.
Daily responsibilities include
- Inbox, document and matter management;
- Preparation and direction of litigation documents;
- Organising meetings and travel, diarising deadlines;
- Attending to complex monthly legal billing;
- Prepare reports and maintain good financial hygiene for the practice;
- General administration as needed.
Culture & Benefits:
As a member of a mature and stable team you will enjoy the efficiencies and high level work that come with strong and experienced leadership. The wider team is collaborative and supportive, and the firm offers opportunities for professional and personal development.
In addition to a competitive salary you will have access to an array of financial, health, professional, and social benefits.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role
- Previous experience working in Commercial Insurance and/or Litigation is highly valued;
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work to multiple and conflicting priorities;
- Possess a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism;
- Adaptable, resilient, and friendly.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.