We're pleased to be assisting our client, a leading national law firm, with their search for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Commercial team in Sydney.
This opportunity is open to applicants looking for either permanent or temp/contract work.
Supporting two partners, the successful applicant will work closely with two other Secretaries in a collaborative and supportive team.
Our client is known in Australia for their long history and front-page work.
Daily responsibilities include
- Document and file management;
- Telephone and email management;
- Liaising with clients via email, telephone and face to face;
- Diary and meeting management;
- Maintaining records and client databases and opening new client files;
- Assisting with monthly billing, reporting, and processing expense claims;
- Carrying out department projects;
- General administration and project management as needed.
Culture & Benefits:
You, the successful applicant, will enjoy state-of-the-art offices and a culture that stands above the rest. Current employees praise this firm for offering a supportive and inclusive working environment, an array of social events and a variety of company benefits.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience working in a legal support role within a professional services organisation and supporting multiple fee earners;
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work to multiple and conflicting priorities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A polished, friendly presentation.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.