This role provides the successful applicant with the opportunity to work in a highly regarded Australian law firm and to join a growing and successful team.
This opportunity sits within the firm's Banking, Finance & Commercial department and supports a mix of fee earners ranging up to Partner level.
This is a newly formed role due to team growth and is best suited to an intermediate level Legal Secretary. You will work alongside another intermediate PA as well as a Senior PA.
Daily responsibilities include
- Document and file management;
- Telephone and email management;
- Client liaison;
- Liaising with clients via email, telephone and face to face;
- Diary and meeting management;
- Document management;
- Filing, photocopying and other ad-hoc administration tasks;
- Shared services management including printing, filing, photocopying, binding and scanning;
- Maintaining records and client databases and opening new client files;
- Assisting with monthly billing, reporting, and processing expense claims;
- General administration and project management as needed.
Culture & Benefits:
You, the successful applicant, will enjoy modern, trendy offices located close to shops and a quick walk from Circular Quay station. Current employees praise this firm for offering a supportive and inclusive working environment, an array of social events, flexible working conditions, and a variety of company benefits.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Minimum typing speed 65 wpm with a high level of accuracy and good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook;
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a professional services organisation and supporting multiple fee earners;
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work to multiple and conflicting priorities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A polished, friendly presentation.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.