A mid level secretarial position is available within this well regarded international law firm based in the DIFC. You will be providing a high level of support and can expect daily duties to include:
- Managing emails and correspondence on behalf of the fee earners
- Liaising with clients
- Digital dictation
- Making travel arrangements, preparing itineraries and extensive diary management
- High volume billing
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a global law firm;
- Previous experience with high volume billing and the skills and patience to undertake this task;
- Currently reside in Dubai;
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Minimum typing speed 60wpm with a high level of accuracy, good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, and previous use of legal database and billing systems;
- An organised team-player who is able to adapt to change and evolve within the role.
The successful applicant will receive a top-market salary, company benefits including an annual flight home and insurance, and a stimulating role to make their own.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin provides recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations in the areas of Lawyers, Legal Support, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.