Our client, an international firm with offices in Dubai, is looking for a Litigation Legal Secretary to join their team in September.
This opportunity will suit a Legal Secretary who enjoys a fast-paced role, a team player who has a quick and efficient working style and who does not shy away from general administration tasks.
This role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Travel and diary management;
- Typing, reviewing, editing of large scale documents;
- File and database maintenance;
- Processing expense claims and prepare client bills;
- Ad hoc administration tasks.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a global law firm;
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Minimum typing speed 60wpm with a high level of accuracy, good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, and previous use of legal database and billing systems;
- A team-player who is able to adapt to change and evolve within the role.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin provides recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations in the areas of Lawyers, Legal Support, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.