We have a vacancy available in a dynamic Employment law team within a premier international law firm. This role is ideal for a Legal PA/EA looking to partner with a high performing team.
Supporting two Partners and a wider team of four lawyers, responsibilities will include:
- High level diary and meeting management;
- Management of high volume and relatively short matters;
- Monthly billing and financial reporting;
- Assisting with the preparation of legal documents and correspondence;
- Client liaison;
- Practice project management and daily administration.
The team will consider full time applicants as well as applicants looking for a 4-day work week. Standard hours are 9am - 5pm, with flexibility to work remotely once or twice per week.
Culture & Benefits:
Members of this firm are set up for success with a streamlined orientation programme and ongoing training and development. In addition to a competitive salary, the team supports a remote working schedule.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Senior legal PA experience, ideally more than five years' working within private practice litigation;
- Sound demonstrated legal billing experience;
- A switched-on and reliable PA who works proactively;
- Able to work in a high-pressure practice and manage time efficiently;
- Clear communication skills.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.