Our client is a prestigious global law firm with several offices in the Middle East. There is currently an exciting opportunity within the firm's Dubai office for a Legal PA within the Corporate Department.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide legal and administrative support. Daily tasks will include: document management; maintaining a busy diary and meeting schedule for the team; managing the monthly billing process; liaising with clients and internal contacts via telephone, email correspondence and face to face; file management; and maintaining the matter and client database system.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience working in a similar role within a top tier law firm;
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple projects;
- High proficiency in typing, document management, and billing procedures;
- Good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- A proactive and autonomous individual with excellent organisation and communication skills.
- A flexibly, team-work approach and a positive attitude.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin provides recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations in the areas of Lawyers, Legal Support, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.