We are assisting an industry-leading international law firm with a search for dynamic legal support staff in the growing Dubai office. They are currently seeking an experienced professional to join their team as a Legal PA.
Working with one Partner and a team of Associates, successful applicants will be tasked with providing high-quality matter support from start to finish. This will provide Assistants with deeper engagement and continuity with their assigned matters as project specialists.
This is a great opportunity for an intermediate-level Legal Secretary or Assistant with experience in professional services who is seeking to deepen and build upon their administrative skillset.
- Matter project management including the opening of the file(s), coordination of all matter-specific meetings and logistics, creation of relevant documents and agendas, organising required travel, and ownership of the deadline timetable;
- Matter administration including communications, filing, document management, set up of data rooms, creation of bibles or 'know-how' documents, and close up of file;
- Finance administration including reporting, forecasting, expense management, and bill production;
- Ownership of business development tasks including organisation of events, record and database maintenance
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications that individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience working in an administration or support role within private practice or professional services;
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to adapt and manage multiple priorities;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with initiative and delegate effectively, whilst also engaging with the wider team and assist others when needed;
- Demonstrated history of taking ownership of your work and processes with a curious and creative work approach.