This is a unique opportunity for a junior assistant to further their career within an International law firm. The successful applicant be a part of a high performing Secretarial Team, based in the Sydney office, providing comprehensive administrative support to two Partners and the wider team, within the Finance, Projects and Real Estate practice group.
Are you someone who really prides themselves on providing exceptional administrative support in a fast paced working environment.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the Financials process – including external/internal billing and reporting, and third party invoicing;
- Reporting using Excel
- Internal and external client liaison
- Provide day-to-day maintenance of records and client databases;
- All client matter management, opening, closing and archiving new client matter files;
- Word processing, document preparation and drafting correspondence;
- Filing, photocopying and other ad-hoc administration tasks.
Culture and Benefits
You, the successful applicant, will enjoy state-of-the-art offices and a culture that stands above the rest. Current employees praise this firm for offering a supportive and inclusive working environment, an array of social events, flexible working conditions, and a variety of company benefits. All secretaries have access to online training as part of their ongoing professional and personal development.
The Requirements are as follows:
Do you possess at least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role within a law firm or professional services environment. Do the below points best describe your professional strengths and qualities?
- Excellent communication and written skills with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Must have a confident and professional attitude to your work.
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment, and relish the opportunity to exercise your proven time management and organisational skills to deliver excellent client service
- Must possess advanced proficiency in the MS Suite, particularly Excel
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.