Two highly regarded Banking & Finance Partners are on the search for a switched-on career legal secretary to join their successful and fast-paced practice.
Collaborating with a wider team of twelve including an Administrator, the primary responsibility of the position is to support day to day tasks will involve:
- File management including opening, drafting letters of engagement, and closing files;
- End to end administration of complex and multi-step legal bills;
- Processing expense claims and reimbursements;
- Producing cost reports;
- Diary and meeting management;
- Coordinating travel and events in collaboration with internal contacts;
- Delegating to and mentoring junior admin staff;
- General administration and project management as needed.
This is a full-time position with hours of 8:30am - 5pm or 9am - 5:30pm and flexibility to work remotely twice a week.
Culture & Benefits:
The firm offer modern, well resourced offices, excellent orientation and training, and ongoing support to help you find success as a valued team member. In addition to a flexible work policy, home office allowance, and regular in-house social events, there are wellness initiatives including health and gym discounts.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous intermediate to senior (4+ years) experience of working in a similar role within a legal services organisation and supporting multiple fee earners;
- Confident and competent with legal billing management and ideally cost reporting;
- IT savvy with proficiency on MS Office Suite and legal data management software;
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work to multiple and conflicting priorities;
- A mature working approach and desire to own the role.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.