The successful applicant will be supporting two Partners and a wider team, ideally suited to someone who is highly motivated with exceptional organisational skills. This is a collaborative, high performing team, so confidence and autonomy will see the right applicant be successful in this role.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity with some flexibility available once you're settled into the role.
The standard hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be varied and will include:
- Providing all administrative support for the Partners in managing their practice;
- Documentation management, including proof reading, producing accurate file notes, filing and monitoring for further action:
- Arrange and manage diaries, appointments and meetings;
- Monthly client billing and client reporting
- Coordination of all travel arrangement for fee-earners; and
- Collaborating with the broader Legal Assistant team across the Sydney office.
Current employees praise this firm for finding the right balance between professional and personal excellence. As an Australian firm with an international reach, professionals have access to world-class and high-profile matters in a 'local' environment that fosters relationships and allows you to steer your practice around your life and interests.
In addition to a competitive salary, employees are privy to a cache of professional development opportunities and training, a clear career pathway, mentor and mentee opportunities, wellness subsidies and initiatives, and a down to earth, social culture.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications:
A minimum of four years' legal experience is required for this role.
- Confidence working as part of team and autonomously;
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders and clients:
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work under pressure
- Excellent technical skills and understanding of software applications.
If you feel that you meet the requirements, we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.