Our client is a highly regarded national law firm seeking an intermediate Legal Assistant to join the Construction and Infrastructure team in Sydney. This role will be supporting two Partners and a wider team of 6, ideally suited to someone who is competent and diligent with exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience of working in a law firm within a busy practice supporting up to Partner level;
- Proactive diary management and meeting coordination with clients, key industry stakeholders and internal management;
- Coordination of travel arrangements;
- Document drafting, amendment, management and dictation;
- Management of monthly client reporting and billing; and
- Secretarial support for high volume general administrative tasks.
Culture & Benefits
The firm prides itself on providing a supportive environment and promotes a culture of excellence and collaboration across the business.
There is a range of employee benefits on offer, these include:
- a supportive and friendly work environment where teamwork and collaboration are key to a shared success;
- competitive remuneration package on offer
- opportunity to develop great client relationships;
- subsidised gym membership;
- active social and sporting events; and
- newly refurbished CBD offices.
The Requirements for this role include:
- An approachable and supportive nature combined with a confident and direct communication style:
- Client-focused with a passion to establish long term relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- A high degree of organisation and able to manage multiple conflicting priorities and projects;
- A team player who is comfortable to also work autonomously without supervision: and
- Must possess excellent technical skills and understanding of legal software applications.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.