We're pleased to be assisting our client, a leading international law firm, with their search for an experienced Legal Secretary to join the highly regarded Competition & Trade practice.
In this role, you, the successful applicant, would support a Partner, Special Counsel and Senior Associate with the daily management of their mixed advisory and litigation practices.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Financial management of timesheets, reporting, monthly billing and liaison with clients and internal finance contacts;
- Organising, maintaining, opening and closing files electronically;
- Collaborating with the fee earners and Business Development team for the compilation of pitches and presentations;
- Typing of documents and correspondence using know-how and from dictation;
- Arranging meetings, managing inboxes and diaries;
- Managing practice workflows and communication flows to ensure that the team is meeting deadlines.
- General administration and project management as needed.
Culture & Benefits:
You, the successful applicant, will enjoy state-of-the-art offices and a culture that stands above the rest. Current employees praise this firm for offering a supportive and inclusive working environment, an array of social events, flexible working conditions, and a variety of company benefits including health & wellness initiatives and a remote working policy.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a professional services organisation and supporting multiple fee earners up to Partner level;
- Proficiency on file management software and Microsoft Office Suite, notably Outlook, Word, and Excel;
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work to multiple and conflicting priorities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A self-starter with the ability to use initiative and manage multiple workflow streams.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.