This opportunity is for a proactive legal administration assistant to join the firm's Real Estate/ Property practice based in the Sydney office. This is a high performing, fast-paced small team, where the successful candidate will be highly motivated to make a real difference and ultimately add value to the existing secretarial team. The firm prides itself on providing a supportive environment and promotes a culture of excellence and collaboration across the business.
Your day to day responsibilities will be varied and will include:
- Conducting conflict searches and ASIC and property searches, opening and closing matters,
- Take ownership of all matter management to keep the team on top of their deadlines
- Attending to time entries, processing third party invoices, monthly billing and reporting
- Assisting the team to prepare for online PEXA and in person settlements
- Preparation of documents including letters, contracts and general correspondence
- General adhoc administrative duties such as document management and diary management
Culture & Benefits:
This firm boasts a strong history in employee retention and stability. Based in the heart of Sydney's CBD, you will enjoy modern offices and resources and a collaborative team.
There is a range of employee benefits on offer, these include:
- Access to a range of health & wellbeing initiatives.
- Learning and development opportunities to support career growth.
- Parental Leave policy offering up to 26 weeks paid leave.
- Purchased annual leave options.
- Involvement in various office and social team events
- Demonstrated experience of working in a law firm within a busy property practice supporting up to Partner level;
- Experience with PEXA and/or in Real Estate
- High level of attention to detail whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with iManage Work 10 and Expert (Aderant)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- A flexible and adaptable approach with the ability to prioritise the workload and collaborate within a busy team.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic with a fun, engaging personality
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.