Our client is a global law firm with a strong reputation and rich history in the Middle East. The firm's office in Abu Dhabi currently is seeking a skilled team administrator to provide support to a team of lawyers based locally and across the MENA region.
The successful applicant will collaborate with a legal admin team of three to share daily responsibilities including:
- Front of house duties: greeting clients and attending to incoming calls;
- Facilities support: arranging conference calls and video-call equipment;
- Organising accreditation training sessions for fee earners;
- Processing and submitting expense claims;
- Updating registries and association memberships;
- Ordering office stationery;
- Arranging staff travel and accommodation;
- Coordinating external and internal meetings and events;
- Matter and Client file management using company database;
- Attending to the group administration inbox;
- Document review and editing, filing, photocopying, binding documents;
- Utilising company billing systems to lodge timesheets and set up new payees;
- Assist the global services team with ad hoc projects and tasks.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience working in a team administration support role within professional services (experience within legal private practice is ideal but not essential);
- Good command of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook and previous experience utilising document/matter/billing management software;
- A commitment toward team collaboration with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated organisation skills, confident with client engagement, and a polished approach are essential.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.