We are looking for a 3-6 PQE qualified lawyer with experience in the corporate commercial and technology sector on behalf of our client, an international law firm. This role can be based in either Sydney or Melbourne!
This firm sets the bar in progressive and lateral thinking from a global perspective. Employees are widely viewed as experts in their field, collaborating on complex and high profile matters.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Experience in a top tier environment
- 3-6 years' law experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity
- Able to develop strong relationships with clients and to take responsibility for this relationship
- Ability to manage a number of tasks simultaneously to be able to prioritise and manage the expectations of clients and work providers accordingly
- Excellent analytical, communication and research skills - to contribute to the delivery of prompt and commercially astute advice
- Team player
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.