Build your legal secretary career in this progressive law firm and enjoy the balance of interesting work and personal wellbeing.
This opportunity sits within the firm's Insurance department and supports one Principal lawyer specialising in professional risk, public and products liability, and personal injury in the sports, leisure, and tourism areas.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Document and brief preparation;
- Drafting and amending Briefs, liaising with Counsel;
- Drafting, amending, e-filing legal documents;
- Utilising Aderant Expert for legal billing;
- Utilising iManage/FileSite for opening, closing and maintaining files.
Culture & Benefits:
Members of this firm have access to several health and wellbeing programmes, a remote working policy, an in-house professional development programme, and a discretionary bonus structure.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Proficiency on MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook and legal matter and billing management platforms;
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a professional services organisation and supporting multiple fee earners;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Confidence to work with initiative;
- A team player.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.