Our client, a global law firm with offices in the DIFC, is hiring a Junior Legal Secretary.
This is a great opportunity for a Secretary who is looking to start their first legal role, or a legal receptionist / legal administrator ready for the next challenge.
The successful applicant will support a team of secretaries within four different practice areas. Daily responsibilities include preparing bills, liaising with clients via email, diary and meeting management, document management, filing, photocopying and other ad-hoc administration tasks.
This is a Sunday to Thursday position, hours of work are 9:00am to 6:00pm
The ideal applicant will have previous Secretary or Team Administration experience within a corporate or client services environment. Essential skills include:
- Demonstrated ability to manage a busy administrative work load with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines;
- Highly proficient in email and telephone management, typing and use of Microsoft Office systems;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Able to develop and interact within in a team and in a client-facing role;
- Professional and confidential;
- Friendly and pro-active attitude.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.