This role represents the opportunity for a legal administrator to find career growth in an award-winning national law firm with offices in Perth.
This opportunity sits within the firm's Insurance department, with daily responsibilities such as:
- Opening and maintaining matters;
- Conducting conflict searches;
- Paper and electronic file management;
- Drafting and amending legal documents and correspondence;
- Assisting with monthly billing from start to finish including reporting, pre-bills, and debtor management;
- Attending to incoming mail and deliveries;
- Monitor and re-stock office supplies.
Culture & Benefits:
In addition to a competitive salary, on offer is ongoing training and career development in a progressive, collegiate, and friendly environment. Benefits include health and wellbeing initiatives, discounts with service partners, and hybrid working arrangements.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite and previous exposure to data management software;
- Previous experience of working in an administrative role within a professional services organisation;
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work to multiple and conflicting priorities;
- Excellent communication skills.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.