This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior administrative assistant who is looking to further their administrative career in a professional services environment. In this busy role you will be working collaboratively in a team of three providing day to day administrative support to the Dispute Resolution & Litigation teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- General administrative duties such as document management, filing and binding
- Opening and closing matters, conducting conflict searches
- Attending to time entries, processing third party invoices, team expenses
- Preparation of documents including letters, contracts and general correspondence
- Assistance with court document preparation and drafting
- Provide assistance with monthly billing
- Ad hoc administration and PA tasks.
Culture & Benefits:
Along with a competitive salary, this opportunity represents the start of a long-term legal support career. This firm boasts a strong history of employee retention and stability. Below is a range of employee benefits on offer:
- Access to a range of health & wellbeing initiatives.
- Learning and development opportunities to support career growth.
- Parental Leave policy offering up to 26 weeks paid leave.
- Purchased annual leave options.
- Involvement in various office and social team events
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook;
- 6 months + experience of working in an office-based legal, corporate, or professional services administration role;
- Excellent organisation skills, computer proficiency, and a polished approach are essential.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.