The opportunity to join a leading Australian law firm has become available in a market-leading Commercial Insurance team.
The Sydney office is in need of two bright Legal Secretary's with intermediate experience.
Daily responsibilities include
- Document and file management;
- Telephone and email management;
- Client liaison;
- Liaising with clients via email, telephone and face to face;
- Diary and meeting management;
- Document management;
- Filing, photocopying and other ad-hoc administration tasks;
- Maintaining records and client databases and opening new client files;
- Assisting with monthly billing, reporting, and processing expense claims;
- General administration as needed.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work to multiple and conflicting priorities;
- Possess a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism;
- Adaptable, resilient, and friendly.
- Excellent communication skills;
- A polished, friendly presentation
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.