We are searching for an experienced HR & Office Manager. This vacancy represents the opportunity to steer your career within an ambitious international brand and have a hand in business strategy and growth.
As a key leader of the HR and L&D departments, the HR & Office Manager's duties are divided between management of the legal administration team, the operations function, and the office's HR practices. This will include:
* Act as the senior leadership figure and line manager for the business service team and function, providing training, development and coaching;
* Work closely with senior management and partners in the Dubai and London offices to support, create, and deliver business strategy;
* Build and maintain relationships with suppliers, third parties, DIFC Courts and Legal Affairs Departments;
* Ensure all necessary filings with the DFSA and other government bodies;
* Collaborate with the Finance team to finalise client onboarding and in the production of reports;
* Manage bulk SRA renewals, chase overdue timesheets and AML;
* Ensure office compliance to document retention and destruction processes.
* Develop the annual operations budget;
* Review, renegotiate, and maintain third party contracts;
* Manage office supplies and office services support supplies;
* Operate as the sole contact for office premises' contacts and ensure the condition of the offices are maintained;
* Develop and support Health & Safety Policy, office process & procedure, and Social Governance policy compliance;
* Insure office insurances are in place;
* Engage with the Dubai Secretarial Team Leader and IT Business Partner to ensure the smooth running of the office.
* Manage the full employee lifecycle including recruitment, onboarding, training and development, salary reviews, staff movement and secondments, rostering, and offboarding;
* Maintain local practice specific employment contracts in line with firm policies;
* Lead the annual renewal of Medical Insurance and Life Assurance schemes;
* Lead on annual salary and benefit benchmarking;
* Engage and develop in motivation and retention.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- An HR or relevant degree, with extensive experience in DIFC/UAE Employment Law;
- Previous operations experience working in private practice within the MENA region;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in English, and experienced with team leadership and partnering with executive management;
- Commercially focussed with the ability to develop and implement strategy, add value, and think laterally;
- Highest level of diplomacy, confidentiality, confidence, resilience, organised, and proactive.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.