We're assisting our client, a leading law firm, with their search for a capable and energetic Facilities Coordinator to partner with the operations management teams across two offices in Sydney.
This position is ideal for a facilities / operations assistant ready for a step up, or perhaps an intermediate legal / office administrator who is looking to move into an operations and office management path.
In this role, your primary responsibilities would include:
- Collaborate and support building and office management on day to day maintenance to ensure the smooth running of operations;
- Coordinate the wider facilities teams to support effective and efficient team work;
- Provide office project support including planning and facilitating staff movements, physical onboarding of staff IDs and securities, and IT requirements;
- Review supplier agreements and source new suppliers when necessary;
- Conduct ergonomic assessments and maintain safe working environments;
- Organise ongoing building and equipment maintenance and purchase;
- Source and manage office supplies including first aid equipment, Court trolleys, security cards and accessories, storage facilities and accessories, and general housekeeping requests;
- General liaison with internal management, building management, suppliers, and staff enquiries;
- Ad hoc office projects.
This position works out of two offices; one in the CBD and another in North Sydney. Standard hours are 8am - 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Culture & Benefits:
This opportunity represents the chance to develop your career in a leading firm with state of the art offices, established infrastructure, and ongoing growth projects. On offer is a competitive salary along with an array of benefits including health & well being initiatives, agile work practices, progressive parental cover, in-house training, and ongoing career support.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience working in a legal and/or professional services environment in a office, facilities, or team organisation role;
- A proactive and energetic administrator who can manage a variety of tasks, projects and workflows;
- Demonstrated team player and effective communicator;
- Professionally presented and able maintain confidentiality;
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office;
- Basic knowledge of technology and security software.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.