This is a high performing and highly visible role where you will manage key internal relationships at C-Suite level, throughout the Partnership as well as at management level within Business Services.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Communicating clearly and concisely in order to work to strict deadlines and manage competing priorities
- Complex diary management, including liaising with both internal and external stakeholders, often managing appointments across multiple time-zones
- Managing meetings, events, conferences and all that is entailed in the co-ordination of such things including all time management in the lead up, as well as preparation and distribution of any documents required
- Travel management; both domestic and international
- Management, filing and appropriate co-ordination and flagging of email correspondence
- Administrative duties including filing, archiving, invoicing, telephone operation etc
- Managing client information and ensuring data is up to date and that accurate information is stored for client contact, managing events, invite lists etc
Roles of this level and nature attract a high volume of applications. This vacancy will close once the maximum has been reached.