Our client is a not-for-profit organisation which provides community support on national scale.
There is currently a vacancy for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the General Counsel, stationed in the Sydney's CBD. This role is ideal for a professional with a background in legal and board-level support, who is passionate about contributing to positive change in Australia.
The daily requirements of this role include:
- Providing executive support in the form of diary, calendar, and travel management;
- Email and phone support;
- Producing reports and providing budget assistance;
- Liaising with multiple parties to coordinate meetings and events;
- Spearheading operations projects;
- Administering support of Board meetings including taking of minutes, maintaining registers, collating and distributing board papers;
- Providing a range of PA and EA support to the Company Secretary / General Counsel;
- and General Administration.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work to tight time frames and competing priorities;
- Previous experience supporting at Executive and Board level;
- Excellent client service approach with a professional and polished communication style;
- Ability to collaborate within a team;
- Prior experience using Microsoft Office Suite at an intermediate-advanced level and a financial and client management systems;
- A pro-active, positive working approach.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.