We have received instructions from an international law firm seeking to add a Competition Associate to their London practice. This firm enjoys positive press regarding their work in the Competition space and are widely known as the number one team to join. Working at this firm will see you lend your diverse skillset to cartel and other antitrust investigations. Your work will be high profile and often appearing in the local and international media.
In joining this practice, you will be encouraged to maintain your broad skillset by continuing to work on both contentious and non-contentious matters. You will be provided the opportunity to work alongside a number of Partners in the practice group, thus deepening your knowledge and experience in Competition law.
A true international practice, your role will be based in London but could also afford you international secondment opportunities within the network at an appropriate time for both you and the practice.
Candidates for this position must have:
- Between 2-6 years PQE (Aus or NZ qualified)
- Experience within a top tier firm, international firm or leading Competition practice
- Strong academic background coupled with demonstrated exemplary legal/commercial knowledge
- The ability to work, adapt and be agile in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Demonstrated exposure to a wide range of industry sectors
This firm offer not only an outstanding salary within the London market, but additional benefits including:
- Full relocation package including visa, flights, accommodation and shipping for the employee and dependants
- Extensive legal skills training programmes for Associates
- Access to multiple internal networks supporting and promoting Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian-based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top-tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London, and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focused on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.