Our client, a mid-sized Financial Services governing body with offices in Barrangaroo, is looking for a polished senior administrator for their Committee Secretary post.
The primary purpose of this position is to take responsibility for the membership and governance of the organisation including it's payment frameworks and committees.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that the meetings run efficiently, collaboratively, and in compliance with precedents and protocols;
- Provide support to the chairperson, committee members, and other stakeholders during and surrounding committee meetings, including:
- preparing and distributing agendas and all other relevant documents and presentations,
- taking and distributing minutes following chairperson approval
- Engaging with members' enquiries, applications, and on-boarding new members;
- Maintaining and updating registers, regulations, procedures, and other governing documents.
Hours of this role are 9:30 am - 5:30 pm with occasional inter-state travel. A relaxed, collaborative, and professional culture - this is the job for a PA looking to maintain your skills but deviate from the norm!
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience of working in a senior administration role. A legal secretarial background is desirable;
- Proven capabilities in enacting processes in a complex program environment;
- Extensive oral and written communication, interpersonal, consultation, and stakeholder management skills;
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or demonstrated relevant professional experience and training;
- Ability to travel interstate occasionally to attend meetings;
- Able to work independently and in collaboration with other staff and as a member of a team, utilising initiative and good problem-solving skills.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.