We're pleased to be assisting our client, a multi-national law firm, with their search for a Business Development Manager.
Our client is a top-ranking UK law firm with a long-standing presence in the Middle East and is amongst the largest firms globally. The strong brand is a tribute to the commercially focused business development practice and the team of world-leading lawyers.
The successful applicant will be a leader who thrives in a highly strategic and innovative environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the region's Partners to develop, facilitate, and execute the firm's business development strategy and drive revenue generating activities;
- Producing marketing campaigns using market knowledge that promote and enhance the firm's reputation across the region;
- Leading, developing, and empowering the BD team and wider BD function.
This is a permanent, full-time role which can be based in either Dubai or Amman. Applicants who have experience within the Middle East region within an international law practice are preferred.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- A degree-qualified Business Development professional with at least 6 years' relevant BD experience within an international firm and legal services environment within the Middle East.
- Possessing strong diplomacy skills with the ability to present with confidence and credibility to major stakeholders;
- Ability to manage, coach, inspire and encourage others;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage conflicting timescales and multiple projects.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.