Our client is a leading global law firm founded on an unparalleled depth of knowledge and a global approach. With offices in six continents, the firm attracts career-oriented professionals who are experts in their field.
There is currently an opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager who is looking for a 12 month contract.
The successful applicant will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Identify and evaluate prospective clients and key marketing strategies aligning with the firms areas of practice;
- Research, strategize, and negotiate representation at PR opportunities to raise the firm's profile including membership organisations, events, and conferences;
- Maintain and update marketing media, including social media, and expand marketing approach as needed;
- Prepare submissions, presentations, and oversee staff to ensure a consistent and cohesive approach is being utilised;
- Arrange training opportunities for marketing and professional staff to enhance PR skills;
- Provide strategic pitch advice to fee earners
- Project manage, coordinate and draft written proposals and draft pitch presentations
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Possess a relevant Bachelors degree ideally in business administration, marketing or law;
- Substantial business development and marketing experience within a law firm including a thorough understanding of proposal management and lead generation;
- Previous experience in a managerial role advantageous;
- Demonstrated experience of people management;
- A respectful, trustworthy, and inspiring leader with excellent interpersonal skills and commercial acumen;
- Excellent professionalism, communication skills, attention to detail, and client focus;
- Ability to thrive under multiple simultaneous deadlines and projects.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.