We're proud to be representing this dynamic and fast-growing firm as they search to round out the compact Marketing team in Sydney with an experienced Business Development professional.
This role is ideal for someone at Advisor level, who has experience within a legal setting. Among the scope of responsibilities are:
- Key coordinator in the development and practice of maintaining client relationships and creating new relationships;
- Implement a structured program to garner insights from existing clients;
- Assist with the development of tenders;
- Assist with internal and external marketing drives to increase awareness of the firm, practice groups, and practitioners;
- Produce marketing and media communications;
- Maintain best practice for the BDM team by way of large and small operations tasks.
This position is full-time, five days per week, with a supportive flexible working policy.
Culture & Benefits:
It's an exciting time to join this firm from a branding point of view, as their star rises in the sector and industry. The successful applicant will report to and work directly with the BD Manager who is an approachable and generous mentor. This position will also be privy to a discretionary bonus scheme on top of a competitive salary.
The firm support a flexible working policy for all staff and offers structured wellbeing and career growth programs, in addition to yearly wellness initiatives.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- A Marketing, Communications or Business degree is not essential but ideal;
- Five or more years of experience working in a legal and/or professional services environment;
- Demonstrated success in the development of tenders and bids;
- Well rounded experience with the confidence to facilitate marketing initiatives and willingness to dig in for large and small tasks in a compact team setting.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.