We're excited to be representing an international law firm with their search for a bilingual Legal Secretary to join their litigation team in Dubai. This is a highly reputed practice, boasting an array of industry awards in recent years.
Working closely with the Arabic speaking lawyers within the team, this is a collaborative role which will involve:
- Translating, amending and typing correspondence and documents in Arabic and English;
- Preparing legal documents and Court briefs in Arabic and English;
- Telephone and inbox management;
- File and database maintenance;
- Ad hoc administration tasks.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Previous experience of working within a global or US law firm;
- Working fluency in Arabic and English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an emphasis on initiative and teamwork;
- Trustworthy and professionally presented.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.