We are representing a market-leading and dynamic law firm as they search for a Business Development Manager (Middle East). This varied role is based in the vibrant business and vacation hub of Dubai.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide senior management to the BD practice across the region. Reporting to the Regional Managing Partner, you will collaborate to design and oversee BD strategies along with supporting 2 junior coordinators.
You, the successful applicant, will be responsible for inspiring the firm's approach to new business winning, maintaining client satisfaction, and improving lawyer's BD skills.
Culture and Benefits:
The firm offers a friendly culture with a history of high achievement and collaboration. Representing a world-class brand, you will have the ability to make real and positive change.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Possess a relevant Marketing Degree;
- Offer substantial business development and marketing experience within a law firm (preferably Magic Circle or top tier-US) with experience within the banking sector;
- An energetic approach to the development and understanding of Middle East market and practice;
- Demonstrated experience of people management;
- A respectful, trustworthy, and inspiring leader with excellent interpersonal skills and commercial acumen;
- Excellent professionalism, communication skills, attention to detail, and client focus;
- Ability to thrive under multiple simultaneous deadlines and projects.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.