We're assisting a world class law firm with their search for an Associate to join their TMT practice.
Primary responsibilities of this position will include:
- Drafting and reviewing documentation;
- Providing legal advice to clients;
- Networking with clients to capitalise on new business opportunities.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- 2+ PQE in the technology, media and telecommunications field;
- Experience in data protection, outsourcing, commercial contracts and technology
- Excellent organisational skills;
- A team-player who is interested in intellectually challenging work in a collaborative environment;
- A willingness to expand on an existing skill-set;
- Strong attention to detail with a client-focused approach;
- Team player.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based recruitment business providing resourcing solutions from a global perspective. We have over ten years experience placing legal jobs in Sydney as well as assisting candidates looking for legal jobs in London and the Middle East. Our core client base is made up of mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. The legal positions we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, Europe and the Middle East we can assist you with your overseas or local job search.