An exciting opportunity presents for an Administrative Assistant to join this international law firm.
This law firm represents an international network, ongoing career and skills development, and a hub of culture and diversity. They offer the best training in the industry, to hone your cornerstone legal secretary skills and set you up for a long and enriching career.
In this role, you will support lawyers with overflow support to Senior Legal Secretaries. Under their mentorship, you will build your practical knowledge of the following:
- Diary, email, and travel management utilising Microsoft Outlook and in-house processes;
- Document management, drafting, e-filing, and binding utilising Microsoft Word and legal client management systems;
- Preparing documents, presentations and reports and adhering to firm and industry style guides;
- Recording timesheets and producing weekly and monthly client bills;
- Telephone management and client liaison;
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders and building relevant relationships;
- Ad hoc administration and PA tasks.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite;
- Quick and accurate touch typing skills - minimum 45wpm with 95% accuracy;
- Demonstrated organisational skills with the ability to work under delegation and communicate effectively with a variety of people;
- A polished presentation and friendly, positive attitude;
- A relevant degree or diploma is not essential but will be highly regarded.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.