We've seen an increase in demand from our clients for legal office support as we move into the holiday season. As a result, we are keen to speak to Legal PA / EAs who are available for short or long-term temporary and contract assignments.
Assignments will vary in job title and responsibilities, but can include:
- Document and file management;
- Telephone and email management;
- Liaising with clients and third parties via email, telephone and face to face;
- Diary and meeting management;
- Front of house management;
- Attending to couriers and mail;
- Shared services management including printing, filing, photocopying, binding and scanning;
- Maintaining records and client databases and opening new client files;
- Assisting with monthly billing, reporting, and processing expense claims;
- Coordinating travel requirements and preparing client documents and travel packs;
- Assisting with Business Development tasks such as arranging meetings and events, conducting research on prospective clients and practice areas;
- Providing assistance with firm events including seminars and other education sessions, presentations, partner meetings, and social meetings;
- Carrying out department projects;
- Filing, photocopying and other ad-hoc administration and project management as needed.
Culture & Benefits:
Our clients consist of national and international law firms. Fulfilling temp or contract roles within these firms is a great way to experience varied work, to maintain your skills in between roles, and to meet new people within the industry. Salaries and rates are competitive and vary depending upon the role.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
- Minimum typing speed 65 wpm with a high level of accuracy and good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook;
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a professional services organisation and supporting multiple fee earners;
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work to multiple and conflicting priorities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Reliable, trustworthy, and able to uphold utmost confidentiality.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.