We are seeking a motivated and proactive Legal Secretary to join a firm where they're experiencing massive growth and expansion. Providing full secretarial support to the team of Lawyers, ideally someone with 3+ years experience in a similar role who is comfortable and confident managing the practice with exceptional file management skills.
Key responsibilities are:
- Proactive diary and travel management in addition to comprehensive meeting coordination.
- Confident and empathetic when liaising with clients on sensitive matters.
- Communicating with barristers, insurers and other third parties.
- Preparing and managing all legal matters from start to finish.
- Drafting of settlement documentation.
- Attending to complex monthly legal billing.
The firm offers a friendly warm culture with a history of high achievement and innovation. In addition to a competitive salary you will have access to an array of professional, and social benefits.
- competitive remuneration package on offer.
- Hybrid working available after 3 months
- Paid morning tea breaks for all employees
- Employee celebrations include birthdays, anniversaries, end of month drinks
- Dress for your day
The successful candidate will be accustomed to delivering exceptionally high quality secretarial support.
- 3+ years’ experience working within Personal Injury Law,
- An approachable and supportive nature combined with a confident and direct communication style:
- A high degree of organisation, confidentiality and professionalism;
- A team player who is comfortable to work autonomously and without supervision:
- Must possess excellent technical skills when using MS Office and Microsoft Excel skills and
- Must have a good understanding of legal processes associated with court proceedings.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply via the link below.
Due to the volume of interest only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based legal recruitment business providing law firm resourcing solutions. Collectively, our consultants have over twenty year’s experience placing legal professionals into law jobs locally and internationally.
Based in Sydney, we assist legal professionals looking for legal jobs within Australia, as well as those relocating to or returning from London and the Middle East legal markets.
Our core client base is made up of elite private practice legal teams within mid to top tier and international law firms. The legal jobs we recruit for include Lawyers, Legal Secretaries, EA/PA, HR, Business Development & Marketing and Office Support.
As recruitment experts in Australia, London and the Middle East we can assist you with your international or local legal job search. Barratt Galvin is focussed on providing you access to legal job opportunities that align with your career goals, at the best possible salary level within the market.